domingo, 4 de abril de 2010

Remember, remember

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
Mark Twain

Actually I don't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs.
Jim Morrison

Remember, beneath every cynic there lies a romantic, and probably an injured one.
Glenn Beck

It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
George Burns

I have often seen an actor laugh off the stage, but I don't remember ever having seen one weep.
Bette Davis


"Remember, remember, the 5th of november;
gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder,
treason, should ever be forgot"
Tradicional Inglés



Buen lunes.


No hay comentarios: